I want to study abroad either on a semester abroad or the exchange program and would like some of the courses to be counted as POLS courses at the U of G.  How does the process work?

When planning your semester abroad or exchange POLS majors and minors should contact the B.A. Counseling Office. Program counselors will then encourage students to be in touch with faculty advisors to discuss whether courses can be counted as POLS credits. Faculty advisors will pay close attention to the level and content of the course for their decision.